Approved & Authorised Pharmaceris Stockist. Fresh Stock. Latest Packaging.
Pharmaceris T Sebo Moistatic Face Cream SPF 30 for Acne Treated Skin 50ml
Pharmaceris T Moisturing & Calming Face Cream is a dermatologically and clinically tested day for acne-prone skin which is severely dry and irritated as a result of anti-acne treatments, including pharmacotherapy, and which requires a high level of protection from UV radiation. This cream penetrates deep into the skin to support the epidermis and moisturise skin dehydrated due to powerful anti-acne treatments calming and reducing irritation.
Sebo Moistatic Face Cream contains prebiotoc and antibacterial agents to stimulate the growth of the skins protective physiological microflora, reducing sensitivity to environmental aggressors; and prevent acne eruptions by regulating the process of epidermal exfoliation. The SPF 30 filter helps minimise risk of skin irritation and hyperpigmentation due to photoallergic or phototoxic reaction.
Pharmaceris is a leading dermatological brand based in Poland with affordable derma solutions and advanced cosmetic formulas formulated by experts to meet all your skincare needs and assist in the treatment of both common and specialist skin concerns.
Suitable for Very Sensitive, Sensitive and Oily skin
- Clinically & Dermatologically Tested
- Proven High Tolerance & Efficacy
- Light, quick absorbing cream that does not clog pores
- In Tests*:
- 96% reported intense long-lasting skin hydration
85% agreed skin felt calmed and comforted
67% reported skin was soothed and redness reduced
- Controls skin dryness and irritation resulting from acne treatments
- Reduces skin pores
- Smooths skin structure
- Reduces discomfort by increasing epidemal moisture retention
- Prebiotic stimulates protective physiological microflora to decrease skin hypersensitivity to environmental aggressors
- Antibacterial regulate epidermal exfoliation and prevent new acne eruptions
- SPF 30 filter reduces risk of skin irritation and hyperpigmentation resulting from photoallergic or phototoxic reactions
*in vivo test conducted by Dr Irena Eris Centre for Science and Research after 3 weeks of product use
- Hydructor penetrates into the deeper skin layers and binds and retains moisture in the epidermis to keep the skin well moisturised and comfortable
- Prebiotic complex stimulates the growth of the protective physiological cutaneous microflora to decrease the skin’s hypersensitivity to environmental aggressors
- Allantoin promotes epidermal repair to relieve skin irritation
- White Willow Extract antibacterial and soothing effect on the skin. It has antiseptic properties. Regulates dead skin cell exfoliation
- Sage Extract antibacterial and anti-acne properties
Size: 50ml | Type: Cream | Suitable: Very Sensitive, Sensitive & Oily Skin | Treatment: Acne, Skin dryness related to Acne treatments
How to use: Use in the morning
Apply onto cleansed face avoiding the eye and mouth area
Can be used as a base for makeup
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (nano), Sodium Polyacrylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Inulin, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Mandelic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Decyl Glucoside, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Ammonium Lactate, BHA, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Glucose, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
You can also spread the cost of payment (0% interest) with our Buy Now Pay Later Solutions. Find out how to CLICK HERE