Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil 200ml
Elizabeth Arden Replenishing Cleansing Oil contains a luxurious blend of botanical oils rich in omega 3,6 and 9, and Vitamin E. This is an excellent solution for both removing makeup, including waterproof mascara and eyeliner, and dissolving impurities from your skin. This cleansing oil also replenishes your skin with essential lipids to leave it feeling clean, soft and smooth.
Part of the skin-barrier supporting Ceramide Collection, Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil fuses the emollient, antioxidant and conditioning properties of Apricot, Safflower and Olive Oils to dissolve cosmetic debris and sebum, while repairing the skin’s barrier layer without leaving any oily residue or clogging pores.
Elizabeth Arden’s Replenishing Cleansing Oil is suitable for all skin types, including Sensitive Skin. Follow with Elizabeth Arden’s Purifying Cream Cleanser
Features and Benefits
- Quickly and effectively remove waterproof makeup
- Luxurious Oil with unique botanical blend
- Omega 3, 6 and 9 and Vitamin E
- No Oily Residue or clogged pores
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- In tests*
- 92% of women agreed that their skin did not feel dry after use
- 87% of women agreed that there was no oily residue
- 87% of women agreed that skin felt clean, soft and refreshed.
*Based on a home use test conducted in Singapore on 115 women 20-65 years of age
How To Use
Use morning and night. Dispense 1-2 pumps into the palm of the hand and massage into a dry face for 15 seconds. Add a small amount of water to emulsify and continue massaging. Rinse face clean and pat dry. Avoid the eye area.
- Apricot Oil (from kernel) rich source of Omegas 6 and 9, Vitamin E, phytosterols and antioxidantsto nourish and help restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Safflower Oil a natural plant emollient rich in Omegas 6 and 9, Vitamin E, phytosterols and antioxidantsto nourish and help restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Olive Oil a nutural plant emollient containing Omegas 3, 6 and 9 which help condition skin
Prunus Armeniaca (apricot) Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Parfum/fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
To view the Elizabeth Arden Skincare Range CLICK HERE
To view the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Range CLICK HERE
You can also spread the cost of payment (0% interest). Find out how to CLICK HERE