Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Regeneration Eye Cream 15ml
Ceramide Premiere Regeneration Eye Cream targeted supports works while you sleep to fortify thin and fragile skin. This intense moisturising cream gives your eyes a firmer, more lifted look while minimizing the appearance of crow’s feet, puffiness and dark circles.
This ophthalmologist tested, moisture rich and instantly comforting regenerating eye cream fortifies thin skin and supports natural collagen with skin-replenishing Ceramides while the patented retinyl complex supports surface skin cell turnover.
Features and Benefits
- Patented Retinyl Complex supports skin cell turnover
- Replenishes and revitalises dry and fragile looking eyescrow
- Intense hydration to help restore skin’s natural moisture balance, and ease the appearance of crows feet, puffiness and dark circles
- Skin-replenishing Ceramides, nutrient-rich sea minerals, and high-performance retinols, support your skins natural collagen
- Skin identifical lipid complex
How To Use
Use daily. Pat gently around eye area avoiding skin directly beneath the eyes
- Ceramide Triple Complex (1, 3, 6) skin identical lipid complex helps firm, strengthen, and retexturise the skins barrier to nourish, firm and protect against moisture loss
- Calcium and Amino Acids nutrient complex that helps fortify and re-densify fragile skin for a firmer more radiant look
- Brown Algae contains essential nutrients that support the skins natural cell metabolism, collagen and elastin for firmer, more supple and younger looking skin
- Premier Retinyl Complex a blend of high powered retinols formulated for sensitive skin that improve the appearance of age spots and skin tone for younger looking, more radiant and luminous skin
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Heptanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ppg-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Myristyl Myristate, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20, 3-Aminopropane Sulfonic Acid, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Calcium Hydroxymethionine, Carbomer, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cholesterol, Disodium Edta, Edta, Fucus Serratus Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Mica, Myristyl Laurate, Phytosphingosine, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Punica Granatum Sterols, Retinyl Linoleate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Soy Amino Acids, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait De Levure, Bht, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
To view the Elizabeth Arden Skincare Range CLICK HERE
To view the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Range CLICK HERE
You can also spread the cost of payment (0% interest). Find out how to CLICK HERE